Saturday, March 2, 2013

Quick Update!

It's been a while since I have posted! I am very sorry. I have paper figures and drawings to post up for the next couple days. Here's a quick update on whats been happening =)

First of all, I want to thank all my fans and supporters to push me to succeed in my art dreams!

Just like the title, paper Iron Man Mark VI and Storm Trooper are complete, packaged and shipped out to my friend =). They received it and are very happy how they turned out. Iron Man has to be the most intricate craft I have made to date. BUT, I do plan on making some more with more updates and features!

January 30th was my girlfriend's birthday and I made her some wonderful gifts! Got her some cupcakes from Baked by Melissas (NYC) the came in nice and moist! For her gift, I made a framed picture of Totoro under  an umbrella and the two of us standing next to him in the rain. On the back of the frame I attached a small music player with the Totoro theme song recorded in it. Second gift, was a card of Rilakkuma holding turtle and turtle is holding tofu. Turtle actually opens up and there's a message inside of that! After the presents we had a nice dinner at Beehive and had the GREATEST CHOCOLATE DESERT EVER! It was a fun night with good food and music.

For ThreeA preorder fanart, I have some pieces done for the Action Portable Monday: TQs, MIM (Meat is Murder), and the WWRp EMGY Grunt. These will be posted as soon as I can =)

I also did a special paper figure as a gift to a friend, John (Gaijin) that has been sharing my work with people.  I will post that figure later when he receives it.


I hope you guys will enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment