Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paper Storm Trooper Complete

Hi guys, sorry for not posting for a long time! I have tons of updates to do!

First, I would like to thank all my fans, friends, family, and supporters of my work. You guys are helping me accomplish my dreams to succeed to art!

Here is the first part of a commission I did for a friend. (Part 2 is the paper Iron Man Mark VI!). Everything was packaged and sent out and they loved it! Thank you again guys! 
This was my first time experimenting with using foam for layers and it turned out great! It gave the figure a lot of depth especially since Storm Trooper wore armor. The helmet is removable, but I did not make face for him. On the back of his belt, there is a gun holster with a removable laser gun. The gun can fit in either one of his hands. Hope you guys enjoy!
Paper Storm Trooper Packaging Label. I did some Photoshop and  a small drawing of the storm trooper helmet.








No comments:

Post a Comment