Thursday, May 9, 2013

Preorder night: TKLUB #2 - NAGE M.I.A Paper figure!

Last night was the start of a 24 hour preorder for the second figure in the TKLUB (Tomorrow King klub) where only 3AA members may purchase. By purchasing the first 3 figures, they are given a freebie bonus of the TK Mook! (a collection of artwork/sketches of the popbot TK series by the awesome artist Ashley Wood) So, if you are a 3AA member and bought the first TK from the club (Oroshi) hurry and get to Bambaland! Anyways, stayed up late to make this fanart (character by Ashley Wood)! I decided to go with a different approach with this TK. Usually, the figure turns out very flat without any layers that pop up. I usually make the accessories, such as the jacket, grenades, and bag, removable. Instead, I fixed them in their positions and used some foam sheets to pop up each layer, like my other figures that have some type of armor. Hope you guys enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment